COVID-19 is fundamentally shifting the ways in which we live and do business and will continue to do so for the foreseeable future. The demand upon leaders of businesses and institutions to communicate in a timely and effective way with employees, customers, investors, and other key stakeholders has never been so critical.
Across our 13 offices worldwide, our strategic communications experts have been working tirelessly with a broad base of clients throughout North America, Europe, the Middle East and Asia to support their urgent needs.
This is a moment in time in which clear, transparent communication is essential. We are helping clients communicate the important steps that they are taking to mitigate the human, operational, and financial impact of this historic pandemic.
COVID-19 Opinion Tracker
Key FiguresOpinion Tracker I 11th - 21st February 2021
- 29% The average proportion of people globally who want to see restrictions return to pre-COVID levels if most adults have been vaccinated
- -14 The EU’s approval rating for its pandemic performance in Germany, down from +8 in December
- +27 The increase in the net approval of the pharmaceutical industry in the UK since September; but a decline in Europe
All COVID-19 Insights
In an era of unprecedented challenge, change and opportunity, our clients rely upon the sound judgment, innovative thinking and proven effectiveness of the Kekst CNC teams.
- Strategic Counsel and Financial Communications
- Financial and Corporate Restructuring and Insolvency
- Shareholder Activism and Corporate Governance
- Purpose, Sustainability & ESG
- Alternative Investments
- Crisis and Issues Management
- Cyber Security
- Litigation Support
- Change Communications
- Data, Research and Insights
- Public Affairs