COVID-19 is fundamentally shifting the ways in which we live and do business and will continue to do so for the foreseeable future. The demand upon leaders of businesses and institutions to communicate in a timely and effective way with employees, customers, investors, and other key stakeholders has never been so critical.
Across our 13 offices worldwide, our strategic communications experts have been working tirelessly with a broad base of clients throughout North America, Europe, the Middle East and Asia to support their urgent needs.
This is a moment in time in which clear, transparent communication is essential. We are helping clients communicate the important steps that they are taking to mitigate the human, operational, and financial impact of this historic pandemic.
COVID-19 Opinion Tracker
Key FiguresOpinion Tracker I 11 May 2020
- 73% of the UK public prioritize limiting the spread of COVID-19, even it means costs to the economy
- 4 in 10 Japanese workers expect to lose their job
- 49% of the German public want to see the economy fundamentally change post the crisis
All COVID-19 Insights
In an era of unprecedented challenge, change and opportunity, our clients rely upon the sound judgment, innovative thinking and proven effectiveness of the Kekst CNC teams.
- Strategic Counsel and Financial Communications
- Financial and Corporate Restructuring and Insolvency
- Shareholder Activism and Corporate Governance
- Purpose, Sustainability & ESG
- Alternative Investments
- Crisis and Issues Management
- Cyber Security
- Litigation Support
- Change Communications
- Data, Research and Insights
- Public Affairs