Dr. Judith MayerDirector
She is an expert in ESG topics, particularly corporate governance, and has extensive experience with special situations.
What I value most about Kekst CNC’s culture is that everyone at Kekst CNC, from assistants, associates, consultants, directors to partners, can be who they want to be in their professional lives.
Judith consults clients mainly in the fields of strategic and financial communications.
She has advised on several M&A transactions and provided counsel on many special situations, e.g. crisis or multi stakeholder assignments. Judith has extensive experience and knowledge in sustainability as well as corporate governance related topics.
In addition, Judith currently serves as a lecturer on stakeholder management in the Executive MBA at TUM School of Management.
Prior to joining Kekst CNC, Judith obtained her PhD as a research assistant at Technische Universität München. Her thesis focused on financing and governance of social enterprises. She was also a member of a European Union expert group on social business.
Judith served as Personal Assistant to Professor Dr. Ann-Kristin Achleitner and was Sherpa within the Government Commission on the German Corporate Governance Code.
She obtained her Master’s of Science (with honors) in Finance and Information Management within an Elite Graduate Program of Technische Universität München.
Mergers and Acquisitions
- Represented Bayer in their acquisition of Monsanto.
- Advised a number of companies involved in hostile acquisitions.
ESG & Sustainability
- Built a sustainability framework and narrative for a company from the chemical industry.
- Set-up signature initiatives for companies in the energy, agricultural and health sectors.
Corporate Reputation & Positioning
- Explained complex technical issue relations of the energy transition to the broader society for a transmission system operator.