Molly A. MorseManaging Director
She has trusted relationships with leadership, boards, communications and IR teams at many of the world’s best-respected companies, including top retail brands, advising them on communications to a range of key stakeholders.
Molly has over 20 years of experience helping clients best position their businesses across key stakeholder groups. She has developed trusted relationships with leadership, boards, communications and IR teams at many of the world’s best-respected companies, including top retail brands, advising them on communications to a range of key stakeholders.
In addition to the development and execution of strategic communications, thought leadership, executive positioning, and specialized investor relations programs for clients in the retail and consumer brand industries, Molly also works with other public and private companies across various sectors including media and communications, agriculture, healthcare, financial services, real estate, and others.
Molly has significant experience providing strategic counsel and execution support to clients in communications related to M&A, IPOs, spin-offs, restructurings, and other capital markets activity, as well as in preparing for and managing issues related to corporate governance and shareholder activism. She has also done extensive work developing and implementing communications strategies related to crisis communications and issues management.
Molly received a BA from the University of Pennsylvania and an M.S. from the Graduate School of Journalism at Columbia University. She is a member of the Trustees’ Council of Penn Women and of the Next Generation Leadership Council of the American Committee for the Weizmann Institute of Science.
Recent and Notable Relevant Experience
- Plays a leading role in North American communications for the world’s leading luxury goods company, LVMH, including handling corporate media relations as spokesperson as well as assisting a wide range of its 70 individual brands in a number of communications matters.
- Supports corporate and financial communications matters for other leading retail brands including HBC (Hudson’s Bay Company), Foot Locker, Sephora, Starbucks and many others.
- Represents Westfield Corporation in communications surrounding the development of Westfield World Trade Center, a center point in the redevelopment of Lower Manhattan.
- Led communications surrounding recent, high profile transactions in the retail sector, representing Jos. A. Bank in its merger with Men’s Wearhouse, HBC in its acquisition of Galeria Kaufhof and subsequently in its formation of a global partnership with/ sale of the Lord & Taylor flagship to WeWork.
- Works with Tilray, the first cannabis producer and distributor to debut on a U.S. stock exchange.
- Provided counsel to YUM! Brands on the spin-off of its China business and in the ongoing implementation of its transformation plan.
Strategic Counsel and financial communications
- Supports development of strategic communications plans and execution of investor relations activities for clients across industries, including around quarterly reporting and financial disclosures, investor days, and management succession and leadership changes.
Crisis and Issues Management
- Works with companies to manage a variety of special situations, including: data breaches, litigation, product liability issues, union issues, workplace misconduct, factory safety matters, store and facility closures, advocacy group activity, social media-related incidents, among others.