Molly A. MorsePartner
She has trusted relationships with leadership, boards, communications and IR teams at many of the world’s best-respected companies, including top retail brands, advising them on communications to a range of key stakeholders.
Recent and Notable Relevant Experience
- Plays a leading role in North American communications for the world’s leading luxury goods company, LVMH, including handling corporate media relations as spokesperson as well as assisting a wide range of its 70 individual brands in a number of communications matters.
- Supports corporate and financial communications matters for other leading retail brands including HBC (Hudson’s Bay Company), Foot Locker, Sephora, Starbucks and many others.
- Represents Westfield Corporation in communications surrounding the development of Westfield World Trade Center, a center point in the redevelopment of Lower Manhattan.
- Led communications surrounding recent, high profile transactions in the retail sector, representing Jos. A. Bank in its merger with Men’s Wearhouse, HBC in its acquisition of Galeria Kaufhof and subsequently in its formation of a global partnership with/ sale of the Lord & Taylor flagship to WeWork.
- Works with Tilray, the first cannabis producer and distributor to debut on a U.S. stock exchange.
- Provided counsel to YUM! Brands on the spin-off of its China business and in the ongoing implementation of its transformation plan.
Strategic Counsel and financial communications
- Supports development of strategic communications plans and execution of investor relations activities for clients across industries, including around quarterly reporting and financial disclosures, investor days, and management succession and leadership changes.
Crisis and Issues Management
- Works with companies to manage a variety of special situations, including: data breaches, litigation, product liability issues, union issues, workplace misconduct, factory safety matters, store and facility closures, advocacy group activity, social media-related incidents, among others.