He provides communications and investor relations counsel to companies in a wide variety of industries, and has extensive experience working in the Alternative Investments sector.
Adam Weiner advises companies ranging from Fortune 100 to late stage start-ups on various financial communications issues. He provides communications and investor relations counsel to companies in a wide variety of industries, and has extensive experience working with clients in the Alternative Investments sector.
Prior to joining Kekst CNC, Adam received a New York City Urban Fellowship, during which he worked as a project manager for the New York City Economic Development Corporation.
Adam holds a B.A. in Political Science from Williams College.
Recent and Notable Relevant Experience
- Supports the business development and investment objectives of Blue Harbour Group, including establishing and raising its profile as an investor that works on a collaborative basis with managements and boards of directors.
- Provides counsel to Silver Point Capital, a Connecticut-based hedge fund focused on credit and special situations investments.
- Advised a leading global growth equity firm on a variety of communications matters.
Strategic Counsel and financial communications
- Served as lead outside investor relations advisor to Cosi, Inc. and Cooper Standard when each was a newly public company seeking to define its strategy and progress to the investment community, identify appropriate investors and analysts, and maintain management credibility.
- Provided quarterly earnings report, annual meeting, and investor day advice and support, including messaging and written materials, for two successive investor relations officers of a leading global science and technology company.