He specializes in Public Affairs, primarily within the areas of real estate, infrastructure and mobility and has extensive experience from working within the communications industry.
He often leads large and complex projects and has worked with a broad range of sectors.
Kekst CNC is unique because we dare to take on and work with the most complex, fun and challenging assignments.
Henrik combines a thorough knowledge of the subject matter with a passion for achieving positive change for his clients. Helped by a broad network in politics and business, Henrik has the ability to find the core of an issue in a short period of time and develop a suitable strategy.
Henrik specializes in Public Affairs. He has worked as Chief of Staff for the Municipality of Gothenburg and has extensive experience from the communications industry.
He has helped many clients navigate complex opinion landscapes and solve concrete challenges with the help of innovative communication – both in the Nordics and Europe.
Henrik holds a Master's degree from the Gothenburg School of Business, Economics and Law and a postgraduate degree in Public Administration from the University of Gothenburg.
Crisis Management and Preparedness
- Conducted crisis management for clients across industries and markets in Sweden.
- Supported clients through crises including industrial incidents, site closures and issues in the life science sector.
- Conducted after-action reviews of issues management processes.
- Advised clients on navigating the Nordics political landscape, with a particular focus on local, regional and national government and communities.
Corporate Reputation and Positioning
- Advised clients in the commodities and manufacturing sector.
- Developed content platforms and multi-media strategies to establish credibility and attract talent.