He founded and led a successful strategic communications consultancy before selling it to Publicis Groupe and merging it with Kekst CNC in January 2015.
Kekst CNC combines unrivalled experience with a culture built around a belief in the transformational power of great ideas. That’s a compelling combination that creates a genuinely exciting environment to work in. Clients know that we approach each problem with a fresh perspective, constantly looking at different ways of solving problems, but underpinned by decades of knowledge and experience.
Richard is an experienced advisor, implementing communications campaigns and crisis management plans for a range of well-known international organizations.
He advises clients on their relationships with key stakeholders including employees, customers, regulators and investors. Richard has advised on numerous capital markets transactions including IPOs, mergers, acquisitions and restructurings. Richard was named as one of the ten most powerful corporate communicators in the U.K. by PR Week.
Richard graduated with a BA (Hons) from Warwick University and an MA in Industrial Relations at Warwick Business School.
- Advised on numerous capital markets transactions including IPOs, mergers, acquisitions and restructurings.
- Helped multinational companies and private equity firms successfully complete many of the most complex transactions. He has advised on more than $250bn of transactions in the last three years alone.
- Advised both private and public companies in restructuring, as well as creditor groups across a wide range of distressed situations, including creditor negotiations, distressed asset sales and insolvencies.
- Helped organisations across the world address a wide range of issues and crises including industrial, transport and aviation incidents, fraud investigations, litigation, environmental disasters, social and financial activism and executive issues.
- Worked with companies to recover their reputation, carefully building trust again with key stakeholder groups.
- Helped businesses and financial services companies manage the implications of climate change and the transition to net zero emissions.
- Helped companies win the support of critical stakeholder groups, including employees, regulators and investors, as they transform their businesses to align with a low carbon world and regulatory framework.
- Worked for many of the largest companies across multiple sectors including energy, industrials, transport and financial services.
- Advised extensively across the asset management industry, working with pioneering firms such as Generation Investment Management, and playing a leading role in the establishment and support of climate focused representative bodies.