Alexander specializes in communications consulting for companies in the digital transformation of their business models and core processes. He also supports clients in the areas of crisis, technology, IT, cyber security communications and in the fast-growing area of change management.
Alexander has more than 20 years' international consulting experience. He joined Kekst CNC in 2020.
Most recently, Alexander headed the digital agency Clarity as Market Lead DACH and successfully integrated it into the technology consultancy Akima. Previously, he was Senior Advisor at Roland Berger Executive Communications.
Prior to this, Alexander was CEO Germany of the international communications firm Burson-Marsteller and held leading functions at communications consultancies Edelman and KetchumPleon in Germany, Switzerland and Italy. Alexander has extensive experience in the areas of crisis communications and cyber security, as well as in the fast-growing areas of change management and in supporting companies through their digital transformation.
Alexander studied History and Journalism and is co-author of the book “Professional Crisis Communications” (Springer Gabler 2019).
- Helped numerous companies reshape their corporate story, develop their key messaging and develop integrated campaigns to engage with their shareholders. Clients range from industries in technology, professional services, logistics, healthcare and automotive.
- Advised clients in the prevention, risk management and recovery of their reputation in critical situations.
- He is an experienced member of task forces and has worked in close partnerships with experts in legal, risk management, insurance, authorities and IT.
- He is an expert in crisis readiness assessments, the evaluation of crisis infrastructures and the development of crisis tools and processes.
- Industries so far include retail, food, chemistry, technology, energy, financial services and healthcare.
- Developed internal activation programs and external campaigns during transformation of programs in companies in the context of the digital transformation of business models, processes and new skill requirements of employees.
- Supported legacy and tech disruptor companies to develop a new shared vision, key messaging and engagement programs for companies in the financial, professional services, automotive, healthcare, logistics, technology and retail industry.
- Alexander is part of our Global Cyber Security team and helps clients in strengthening their resilience in cyber security and in managing their crisis communications in case of cyberattacks.
- Supported companies in education programs to increase their internal risk awareness.
- Worked for leading suppliers of cyber security solutions and the introduction of IT security solutions for companies in the automotive, technology, financial services and retail industry.
Media and Crisis Training
- Alexander is an experienced management trainer in media messaging and crisis trainings.
- Supported clients in the preparation of hearings and communications trainings for special situations.